Wednesday, December 18, 2013

THE QUILT TOP IS ALL PUT TOGETHER!

Hello, Music Lover,
Well, it's all put together, and I'm thrilled. This is what it looks like! I don't have a wall quite big enough to really show it off and photograph it, but I'll do that after it is quilted. After Christmas it is going to be quilted by Joan Hug-Valeriote, another artist contributor.

You know, sometimes when you are putting something together a part pops up and says "I'm not quite finished." So, with the permission of Kathy, I added some paint to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", just to emphasize that Dorothy really is singing a lullaby to herself. Here's the revised square:


Well, that's it for the moment. More news in the new year. In the meantime, all the very best of the Season, and happy listening!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment